Twitter

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

vodka

Lets run away just for tonight
Meet me at your father’s doorstep
And shower me with overdue kisses
hid beneath the stars ‘neath the santol tree
and thru the chasing, taunting leaves
lets laugh at the moons prying eyes
For you have been away ,away for too long

Show me, thrill me, feel me, tell me,
with your travails across the sea
tell me what you like but dont
cry for the truth you made, i wont.
For in this journey we started
Bad might be good, good might be bad
Tell me your story tonight and I mine
For you have been away, away for too long

Let’s believe for the best
and our tight embrace erase all distance
Fill to overflowing the love you see
For there can never be as great as this
My love is yours, your love is mine
Come lets bask forever in the glow
Embrace, kiss, feel me once more ‘til midnight
And lets head back to your fathers’
doorstep before were missed
il be here again for more tomorrows
for you have been away, away for too long

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment