Twitter

Powered by Blogger.
RSS

señorita


your beauty is to me

countless moons converged

from galaxies light years apart

bathing sea-foamed shores

where darkened horizons are recreated

by either stars or lamplights


looking into your eyes

is like watching a falling star

silent and brief yet

they speak in volumes

like Alibuag spring bifurcating rivers

of stories of heaven on earth


your lips, they make me immortal

how exquisite the pain they bring

they remind me of mangosteens

and their fragrance on a Friday evening

oh, let me drink from them forevermore!


you are by far more enchanting

than mantianak tree park at 6pm

you put to shame the flowers and cogon grass

as you walk passed them


the serenades in my heart

will play on forever and a day

for such is your beauty to me

but most importantly the love

we share and hope to see

30 years from now!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment